Friday, July 11, 2008

10 Years Ago....



We were married!

I still can't get over how fast ten years went by. (and it seems even faster since we had kids!) It's amazing how much has changed, such as becoming parents, job changes, responsibility etc. On the other hand, some things haven't changed. I am still continually amazed and impressed at the man I married. I am still thrilled that I married my best friend! And I still look forward to growing old with him and sharing our lives together. Happy 10 year anniversary Andy, I love you! xoxo

And....check out who else is celebrating their 10 year anniversary!!! :) Happy anniversary Amber & Andrew!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great time tonight--see you Monday!

Dr. A said...

Happy anniversary you two! Very exciting, 10 years. It was such a beautiful wedding. Congrats.

betseebee said...

wow!! amy, can't believe it has been 10 yrs, but then should have been able to figure it out, since you were married between my two kids' weddings. congrats! betsy