Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Q is for "Quorn"


So I honestly thought that coming up with a "Q" would be difficult but wouldn't you know it....I decided to try Quorn's fake chicken the other day! :) I am obviously not vegetarian, but am open to all sorts of food and had heard about Quorn from my friend Diane (who is vegetarian) so I decided it was time to try something new. I must admit, the chicken cutlets were actually pretty good. I would love to buy them again and do like a grilled chicken salad or maybe some fajitas with them. When I made them, I didn't bother telling Andy that they were fake chicken and he thought they were pretty good. (I had marinated them with some teriyaki sauce) So he was pleasantly surprised too....now I am not saying we are going vegetarian but I do like having other options too. (I swear I can hear my family breathing a sigh of relief!) But I so enjoy a new food adventure.... I'm sure I will be having more adventures soon! ;)

No comments: