Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Can't Believe He Is Almost Three!






Can you believe that on Saturday, this little baby will turn 3? I can't!! It sure seems like yesterday since he was this tiny, however, those were also a lot of sleepless nights! This child did not believe in consistent sleeping until he was about 13 months old.





Things started out a little rough too...Mason got to stay a couple of extra days in the hospital due to Jaundice. He ended up fine but boy was he yellow!!!!


It's quite mind boggling to see how far he has come. And that preschool is just around the corner and that he really and truly is no longer a baby. But then again, he will be the first to tell me that he is a big boy now! :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for the comment. I didn't know you were a blogger. I'm so excited. I can't believe how big Mason is.

Not sure if you heard but we're doing another poker party this year at Meegan's house for Mt. Tabor Preschool. Saturday, June 2nd with a 50s theme. Would be fun if you can come.

Take care,
Sarah