Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hemlock Lake






Nothing like a day at the lake!!!!!!!!! Actually this is our annual family picnic which we have been doing for the last several years up at Hemlock Lake. We also used to go up there when I was a child so I do have fond (and cold swimming!) childhood memories!

This particular saturday it was very warm up there ....and by up there I mean this little lake is up in Washington, several miles outside of Carson. The kids love it since it's fairly small but large enough for them to go down to the lake and not feel watched over....although the little ones are still small enough to need constant supervision. It's just small and quiet until more people and all our kids arrive. I love it up there!!!!!!!!! and then to top off the fun there is always tons of good food cooked by grandmas and moms and even grandpas!!! (thanks dad!!) Even though we aren't a particularly large family it's still fun to get together and catch up with each other in all our busy lives....


on a completely unrelated subject......It's almost September and I am cheering!!!!!!!!!! Not only is school about to start (always a good thing as just about any mom will agree) but even better that means it's time for fall season t.v. !!! YEAH!!! I can't wait for Lost to return (which I believe isn't actually till October) but it's also time for "House" , "The Office", "Grey's Anatomy" (only just started watching that this summer..but so good), and "Numb3rs". I'm sure I'm missing a few but those are the ones on my mind at the moment and I can't wait. :) Long live the TiVo/DVR....it's so my friend!



1 comment:

Meegan Blue said...

Wa hoo! Hurray for Lost! Can't wait...