Saturday, June 07, 2008

Reptile Party!!!



What a treat!!! This morning the boys and I went to a birthday party featuring the Reptile Man. My lovely friend Anne had a combined! (you smart woman you!!) birthday party for both of her boys and used the gym facility at her kid's school and had the Reptile Man come. The kids had a blast! And honestly, who can complain when the birthday party is educational as well. I would have taken more pictures but I had totally forgotten to charge my camera battery so I am lucky to have gotten the few pics I did.

Some of the highlights included the boys and Melinda getting to touch a Cobra in the above picture. You can't really see it too well but it was the best I could do at the moment!
Matthew was chosen to go up and help hold the python (?), If I am wrong on which snake that is I apologize! He ended up holding the tail end and later told me he was laughing because it kept curling around his hand. Colin and Nathan got to be at the head of the snake and I think Colin spent most of his time grinning from ear to ear! All the kids were very cute and most of them seemed to love the reptiles. And although they loved the snakes, I suspect some of those kid's favorite part may have been the alligator that waved, when the Reptile Man wasn't looking of course! You should have heard the laughter..... :) And I think a few of the dads (Scott!) enjoyed the reptiles as much as the kids did! ;)
Happy Birthday Colin and Nathan!!

No comments: