Saturday, April 26, 2008

Disneyland Part III - Characters


On the Saturday morning that we were in Disneyland we went ahead and did the "Character Breakfast" or I think the buttons the kids are wearing says it's "Breakfast with Minnie and Friends". Basically, it was a buffet of breakfast foods and many of the characters were guaranteed to be around for picture taking and autograph book signing. It's not cheap, (if I remember the prices I will post them) but in the end it was totally worth it. Especially for my kids, since wandering around the park for hours just to find all the characters was just not an option.



Gotta love the dayglo Tigger!! :)

When I get a chance.....I will scan the autograph books to show you Chip -n- Dale's signatures. They are very cute, especially Dale's because on his signature because somehow he incorporated his buck teeth into the signature!
My children's favorite character by far was Goofy. But that will warrant it's own separate post since there are plenty of pics and a few stories as well! And no, Mickey wasn't at the breakfast. We saw him but the line was so long that the kids didn't bother with pics or and autograph.

No comments: