Friday, April 25, 2008

Disneyland - Part I




So it's probably going to take me forever to get some of these pictures posted but I will try my best!
These first couple of pics were taken the first day we were there. The only reason the carousel was an option at this point was because Matthew had not had a taste of the other rides. Once he started in on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain....there was no turning back!
Teacups again .....and there would be many more times. It was Mason's favorite!
Alice in Wonderland.....the kids enjoyed this. Andy was entertained in the fact that he figured this ride really would have been fun in college. And probably under an herbal influence as well!
Stay tuned for more.... ;)

1 comment:

Princessa lil mexico said...

I'm envious of you and your magical kingdom!!