Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recent Purchases

Yeah....the economy may be bad. But I have still found a few things to entertain me!



What can I say....it's a great combination and one I haven't had in ages! ;)
So I had seen this lovely British logo on another blog and I really kind of liked the look. So just the other day I was at New Season's and saw it in coaster form. And I couldn't resist....

And now for my favorite purchase...but just a warning, if there are children or anyone else who may be offended by a bit of crass language, you might want to turn away now.

*****


*****


*****


*****


*****


*****

*****

*****

Yes...my newest stamp! I couldn't resist...there is some little paper/card shop on NW 23rd whose name completely escapes me at the moment that had this. Originally, I was out with my girlfriends and we were headed over to Papa Hayden (of course!) and this particular shop happened to be open until 8 pm. I found the stamp there and immediately had to have it. I don't have immediate plans on what exactly I am going to stamp this on yet....but I am tempted to label some of Andy's things with it! ;) Now if only they had an F-bomb I would make some real special cards!! ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

great finds