Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ghost Badge

Mason often talks of ghosts. In his mind, ghosts are not scary things, they exist more to just really annoy you by moving your stuff around when you weren't looking! ;) But in the world according to Mason, sometimes you have to fight ghostes in the middle of the night. And tonight he informed me that you have to have a "Ghost Badge" to fight them. Because it's just not possible to fight them without one! ;) Mason told me that he has two ghost badges, so now he was going to give me one so that mommy can fight ghostes. (and yes, that's how he says it, ghostes!) His badge never runs out of power but apparently mine will !?! Oh, and he might have one for daddy (but no mention of Matthew because I think the theory is that Matthew would have his own badge). So I guess the question is, where are your ghost badges??

No comments: