Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Whoa....too much fun going on over here


Hee Hee....I went to Grandma's today with the kids and managed to snag a few pictures before I left. Right about now I really should be cleaning the house but I couldn't resist posting some pictures that I scanned! Loving the scanner.....




Oh my parents are just going to love me for this one! OK so this is my parents and I believe the date on the photo's said June 1969. Gee....I bet you couldn't tell! Just kids there I tell ya! I believe this was taken before they were married and with my mom's old dog Paddy. I guess I shouldn't say Paddy was my mom's since I think really she was my grandpa's dog. I grew up hearing lots of stories about Paddy dog and wish I had seen her!









So the top black and white pic is of my Grandparents (my mom's parents) before they were married....mid 1940's I believe. The middle pic is my Grandma with my uncle so must have been 1947 (?). The bottom is my grandpa with one of his nephews (I know at one time I was told which one and at the moment I have forgotten). This one also must have been early to mid 1940's. I still find it fascinating to see my grandpa on the ground and bending like a normal person because by the time I could remember him, he had arthritis so bad and was working on a couple of hip replacements as well. Oh and one more picture just for fun....

Tigger and Punky!! These were my grandparents cats that me and Tyson remember.....my grandpa got a kick out of them! They actually belonged to neighbors but moved into my grandparents house and had good lives there. I think this picture is more for my brothers sake so enjoy Tys!!

No comments: