Saturday, July 07, 2007

Movin' and Diggin'









So one of our afternoons in North Dakota we managed for a trip to the park (in between family events). Turned out there were plenty of parks in Bismarck but we stopped at a little one that we found that was close to a strip mall and other conveniences (such as Starbucks!). It worked well since there was nobody there and the kids had the park to them selves. It was warm and humid and the kids (Mattew, Mason, and their cousin Jarren) came out filthy so that means it was a good time! ;)


The child in Andy could not resist the slide...take note that there are no pictures of me on the slide since I knew I had no business trying it at my age. Andy, however, feels he is eternally 9 years old and decided to give it a go. Crazy I tell you!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Amy! Thank you for the myspace birthday wishes!! Here is a link to another family blog I think you'll enjoy... http://agreeablesisters.blogspot.com/
Hope we don't melt tomorrow! xo Di