Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mason loves......


I've mentioned Matthew's "girls" that he loves but I figured it was time to show a few of Mason's Loves! Mainly because I have a few pictures that I like and they are cute and besides Valentine's Day is only a little over a month away! :) Of course he adores his grandparents (all of them!) and mommy and daddy and the kitties (poor kitties) but he also has a few other loves....

He loves his friend Clara (Cwara as he says, as in "I pway with Cwara today!).....he also loves his friend Reason but I don't have pictures of those two together yet...



He loves Matthew......




And he loves finding trouble.... in this case with his cousin Declan and on a exercise machine that is certainly not made for 2 year olds! These two are going to be some serious trouble someday! But they are cute!

No comments: