Monday, December 15, 2008

'O' Christmas Tree

The boys have their trees up in their rooms! We decided this year that Mason is old enough for a tree in his room (Matthew has had his for two years now) and he adores his tree. (and lucky me, I was lazy about getting ornaments for it, about a week ago finally bought them at Micheal's for 60% off!!) Both boys go to sleep at night with the tree lights on and when I check on them before I go to bed, I turn the lights off. (It's physically impossible for me to go to bed without checking on them first!)

I also made them Christmas cd's but of course the music is off of my Christmas selection on my ipod.

1) Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms (the most requested and played!)

2) Santa Claus is Comin' to Town - The Judds

3) Twelve Days Of Christmas - John Denver and The Muppets Christmas (songs 3-7)

4) Deck the Halls -

5) Little Saint Nick

6) We Wish You a Merry Christmas

7) The Christmas Wish

8) Sleigh Ride - Amy Grant

9) I Believe In Santa Clause - Dolly Parton

10) Greensleeves - A Charlie Brown Christmas (songs 10-14)

11) Christmas Time is Here

12) Linus & Lucy

13) O Tannenbaum

14) Christmas is Coming

15) It's Beginning to look like Christmas - Perry Como

16) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bare Naked Ladies with Sarah McLachlan

17) I Saw Three Ships - Sting

No comments: