Sunday, May 11, 2008

Four







My Dear Mason,
It has been such a busy last couple of days that I have had very little time to reflect on how fast time is passing and how your birthday is almost here. Not that anyone around you doesn't realize that tomorrow is your birthday....you aren't exactly shy about informing the world of this fact! It is amazing though....you are growing so quickly. And not just size wise, (although you aren't exactly small!) but mentally in leaps and bounds too. I am constantly impressed with your wit, your courage, and your enthusiasm. I love how seriously you take your "jobs", both at home and at school! And even though some days your stubbornness can drive me absolutely crazy, sometimes it also serves you well in that you do persevere in what you do. I hope you enjoy
your birthday, I really have no doubt that you will. Happy 4th Birthday!
Love you, Mommy

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Mason! The first time I met your Mama she was very pregnant with you and I cannot believe that was already four years ago! Time flies....

Diane said...

Happy Birthday to Mason! Can you believe how fast four years fly by? Very sweet letter.

Princessa lil mexico said...

Oh my, it's that time already.. How time flies when your having fun!