Friday, February 15, 2008

Shaving Needs





For Valentine's Day I bought the boys some Valentine candy corn (pink and red and white of course!) and "shaving kits" for the bath! Originally, I saw these bath toy shaving kits at Cost Plus and was going to just buy one for Mason. However, upon inspection, I figured there would be fights if I only bought one so Matthew got one too. They were a hit.... it is hard to find a good bath toy for kids that are getting a little bit older. Most bath toys seem to be for the 1-2 year old set.


The boys played with their shaving kits again tonight and totally enjoyed them.
Speaking of enjoying things....tonight Andy and I have been watching the BBC show "Coupling". Oh my, we have not laughed so damn hard in so long over a show..... I must say I highly recommend watching! Good old British humour! :)


2 comments:

Princessa lil mexico said...

can i get a kit? i need a good clena shave

Christie said...

I've heard great things about that Coupling show. It's on the Netflix list as I type. :)

Also, great shaving kits. May have to buy one for my little guy and keep it on hand for when he's old enough.