Thursday, April 22, 2010

Debbie's Wedding/Goofy Kids!!


I look at the picture above and think very swanky rat packish future. Looks like they are out enjoying an adult beverage!!


OK, so I originally put these pics on my facebook page, and in the one above, I think it was Crystal that said "do not let these two go off to college together"!!! Yeah, that could be dangerous!~

Crystal and Anne above and Crystal and Nicole below....


Anne and Debbie's dad made all the cookies, terrible picture of Mason I know, but it kind of shows the cookies which were beautiful!!!!!!


Deb-O and Anne!!

Kids were constantly on the move.....


Handsome husbands....Scott, Ron, and Andy!
So my friend Debbie got married in December. It was a gorgeous wedding, everything was beautiful and I swear I've never seen such a calm bride!! :) My kids even had a good time, but probably due to the fact that Colin, Nathan, Brennan, and Aidan were there too. These boys have been friends since their very early days, (the youngest 3 basically since birth), and even though they don't see each other all the time, when they get together it's like no time has passed. It was actually really cool to see the boys enjoying each others company so well. And heaven help me, Matthew participated in the garter belt toss!! He had no idea what he was joining in but Colin explained to him that "It's this ding-dong thing that they throw and you try and catch it". Too funny!! Thank goodness Matthew didn't catch the garter, the mother in me might just have a stroke!! ;)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Amy! So good to hear from you!
Happy Mother's Day to you, you are a superstar Mom!
xoxo Diane