Monday, June 08, 2009

What Came Home From School Today...

It's the end of the school year and all the usual papers, journals, pieces of art is making its way home from Matthew's class. However, this afternoon when I was looking through his backpack I found this little gem! ;)
I was amused! However, I also think we need to practice some writing skills over the summer. As in, why did he forget that sentences start with capitals??? (he knows this, we have gone over it many times!!) Then again, who am I to complain? Like I follow any kind of grammatical rules on this blog! Now I am off to go see what else I can do to keep the kids busy over the summer! ;)

1 comment:

HeARTworks said...

Hello from the Philippines! Have no idea how I ended up in your blog but I've been enjoying all the craziness. This is adorable! Patsy from
HeARTworks