Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please Tell Time To Not Pass So Quickly!









Someone Is Five-Years-Old today! That must mean I officially do not have small children in my house anymore. Of course, Mason hasn't exactly been "small" for quite some time. Small is not in his genes, large and LOUD is what his genetic make-up is! And that is just fine...he is quickly becoming more fun as he gets older. I have analyzed that thought....Matthew is (for the most part) at a really fun age and I am really enjoying his company. I think the older my kids get, it just highlights how hard life was when they were babies. Babies are hard....or at least for me. This bigger kid thing suits me much better. Even though it seems scheduling wise, we are always crazy/hectic busy.
Mason, my darling sweetie, you are getting more enjoyable by the day.
And you are always entertaining, even if I don't always appreciate it at the time! If your fifth year is half as fun as your fourth year has been, than oh boy are we in for some laughter!! Happy fifth Birthday to my baby! :)


3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Mason! I agree with you 100%, Amy... babies are hard for me too. Just think, it'll be smooth sailing from here on out! :)

Is that Mason with Matthew in your cute new banner pic?

Crabby Amy said...

gotta love smoother sailing!! ;)
In my banner pic it's actually Matthew and his friend Ayden. I took them there after school when Matthew had given his report and presentation.

Amber said...

Okay, that makes me feel better. I sure didn't think it was Mason... unless he'd changed a lot in the past few days!! :)