Thursday, November 22, 2007

Y is for "Yay I am Posting Again"!

So originally this was going to be "Yay for Halloween" but it has been awhile since I have even been willing to post about anything. But today I at least want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.....


On the left is the turkey Matthew made this year....it has some of the dry ingredients inside its belly for making a thanksgiving casserole. He is very proud of his turkey and I am under strict instructions to bring it to Grandma Leslee's house today! On the right is another turkey but I will show you who made that at the bottom of the post.


Mason at the "Family Feast" at preschool...and Zoe and Grayson play with what looks like a reworking of "Fashion Plates". If you are of a certain age and female you just might remember those fashion plates...loved them as a kid and as I recall they were a Christmas gift one year. If I had a link to give I would but today I just am not putting forth that much effort. Maybe in another post! ;)





This was the scene 2 Saturdays ago for Grandpa Andy's service. It was very lovely and full of tears but smiles as well. Even Matthew wrote in his writing journal at school that "Saturday we had Grandpa Andy's funeral and daddy had lots of tears". That about made me cry as much as I did at the service.






And last but not least....the identity of the artist of the "plate turkey"......

Yes....the artist is Andy...once upon a time! I am not sure how old he was when he made this but probably pretty young since an adult obviously wrote his name. Andy couldn't write that neatly as an adult let alone as a child! ;) Grandma Dee gave it to me last year and I love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I save all those darn art projects because Andy's turkey is so cute. We've got to get our hands on those fashion plates. I hope you all are doing well.